Monday, August 21, 2006

Brand - Day 6

Not a whole lot to say here. The picture says it all I think. It's still scabby (duh) and probably will be for a while. I had one master tell me that the scabby should be gone within a week, but I don't know how much actual experience he has with brands. Not to mention the fact that everyone heals at different rates.
Anyhow, I know I'm supposed to be journaling all my thoughts and feelings about the experience with every update, but honestly, I dont have anything much to journal. It just isn't all earthshattering like I thought it would be...
It just seems normal and natural. It's as though it's nothing more amazing than a pretty new set of silks I've sewn and want to show off. I don't get it. I really thought I would feel a lot more strong feelings about it all! I mean.. I AM very happy about it.. If I hadn't been feeling under the weather with some stomach bug the last week or so and my back were in better condition, I'd literally be skipping around, but that seems awfully tame for such a monumental thing! Anyway, I have to be up early, so I am going to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home