Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Brand - Day 9

It's not seeping so much today and definitly looking more scabby. In fact, I'd say it's looking downright crusty! Also, if you look closely (remember, you can click on any of the pictures in this blog to go to the full size image), you can see that it is starting to form the beginnings of visible scar tissue. One thing that I'm NOT so happy about is that it is WAY more tender today! I'm keeping a close eye on it and putting antibiotic ointment on it just to be on the safe side, cause I really don't want it to infect! That could mess up the scarring and meke it blur more than it is supposed to. Even with all the scabbing and stuff, the design still shows totally clearly and I still can't stop looking at it. I wonder if I'll ever be so used to it that I'm not amazed at how pretty it is constantly.
I actually kind of hope not. I love that feeling! And once it's an actual healed scar it will be even nicer looking! Not to mention the fact that the beauty won't be at all overshadowed by the fact that the thing hurts! LOL. I'm serious, just sitting down or kneeling and getting back up hurts it right now, and I keep on having things brush or bump up against it and that really sucks too. Hopefully, this part of the healing process will go away SOON! I guess my body is finally out of shock enough to realize that it has been given a 3rd degree burn and it's PISSED! Oh well.. It's totally worth it all.
Oh yeah.. And the page with all the pictures and details of the branding process should be up by tonight or tomorrow at the very latest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home